Sign up online or call our office and one of our friendly customer service representatives will help you get started.
If you find that you occasionally have extra bags of trash that won’t fit in your container, call our office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have our driver pick up the bags that don’t fit for a small fee.
WilliWaste recognizes the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
All WilliWaste offices and operations are closed for these holidays. Curbside collections for the day of a holiday and each day following, during that week, will be delayed by one day. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there are no closing or service delays.
WilliWaste uses “Split-Body” trucks in certain areas. These trucks are split down the middle 60/40 so that regular trash can be collected in one side, while all of your recyclables are stored in the other side.
Thanks to our split-body collection trucks we are able to:
- Increase collection speed and efficiency. Instead of sending two different trucks on the same route, one split-body truck can do all of the work.
- Have fewer trucks traveling through your neighborhood, cutting down on noise and traffic.
- Decrease the amount of fossil fuels needed to power our fleet.
Containers are available in different sizes to meet the needs of your remodeling or cleanup project. Pricing varies depending on container size, your location and number of days needed. All containers must be prepaid prior to delivery.
In order to ensure your trash will be picked up, please have your WilliWaste equipment curbside by 5:00am on your collection day. Your pickup time may be influenced by many factors, such as weather, staffing and equipment, and cannot be guaranteed.
Your cart is bound to smell less than pleasant at some point. That’s what happens when you trash in something! Though we don’t replace carts because they smell, we have a few suggestions for keeping your cart smelling fresher:
- Bag all your trash. This will help keep your cart cleaner.
- Partially fill the cart with water and add some bleach and let it sit for a day or two. Scrub and clean. The bleach will soak into the plastic and it will help to sanitize the cart.
- Power wash it. We know some of you out there love an excuse to use the power washer.
If you know you are paid up on your bill, we probably didn’t take your cart. And as unlikely as it may seem, carts do get stolen occasionally. If your cart comes up missing, give us a call at 860-423-4527 and we’ll come up with a plan to get you a new one.
Most residential customers are billed quarterly. Commercial customers are billed monthly. The payment due date can be found on your invoice or you can find it by logging into your online account.
Residential customers are all billed on a quarterly basis. Each charge is for a separate month. For example, bills mailed in January will include charges for January, February and March.