Customer Service Representative/Collection Specialist
October 24, 2019
Willimantic Waste is seeking someone who is committed to our mission of always putting the customer first. Having a positive attitude, friendly voice and ownership of customer issues are all critical to delivering on this goal.
In this role you’ll be responsible for handling a high volume of inbound calls, assisting current customers, establishing new accounts and contacting current customers regarding any past due balances.
Customer Service Representatives must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, in a conversational manner. Being able to remain calm, cool and collected in a fast-paced environment is a must!
To ensure we are able to handle our customers’ needs, our employees need to be punctual, dependable and reliable.
As a Willimantic Waste Customer Service Representative you will never be expected to work late nights and our weekend hours are limited.
- Excellent verbal, written and keyboarding skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
Diesel Fleet Mechanic
October 9, 2019
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
Class A & B CDL Truck Driver
October 9, 2019
A Willimantic Waste CDL driver is responsible for safely operating a collection truck, and providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers. In addition, a Driver is responsible for ensuring his or her vehicle is in compliance with the Company’s safety standards prior to operating the vehicle, ensures that all Company, state and federal regulations are adhered to at all times while operating the vehicle.Apply